Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New York Links

This is the restaurant that B took us to on Saturday night. It's great. If you live in New York, go. You'll like it. Lots of hip Japanese teenagers filling the place, so that has to mean something, right?

Here is a review of the Cat Power concert. I left right after she came out for her "white dress" encore, but it doesn't sound like we missed much. "Where is my love" - the, like, twenty minute version, did, indeed, make me weep. B was warned ahead of time that this might happen.

The party we then went to was a going-away party for my friend Gavin who is officially now a *BIG BROADWAY STAR*. He's going overseas to do a show in London. Poor Gavin. Dare I say though, the boy is still an absolute sweetheart. Success has only made him a better human being. How often can you say that about someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter