Sunday, June 04, 2006

It Takes Personality



A very accurate, extremely specific, pain-stakingly callibrated personality test that takes all of eight minutes. I love it.

Scroll over the colors and it tells you my deficiencies.

For example: I have a slightly low masculintity AND a slightly low femininity. Which makes me what? Jamie Lee Curtis?

I also have a very high trust and a slightly high openness. Fortunately the world is constantly making an effort to change that.

But best of all, I have a slightly low attention to style.

Which should come to everyone as a REALLY BIG SURPRISE.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Artist In Transition said...

Can't say I agree with the "slightly low empathy".

As far as the trust goes, I believe you will eventually be rewarded for your trust.

But what the hell do I know?

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Citymouse = Jamie Lee Curtis.
I KNEW IT!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

Aw! You must have a slew of friends.
:)

I think this makes you sound like the greatest person ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter