Thursday, June 08, 2006

I do love Degrassi, even though it's Canadian

I've been a bit consumed with a grant application and a fledgling big project (more on that later). So instead of actually thinking, I did another meme.

1 - Do people notice you when you walk into a room?
I think it depends on their sexual orientation.

2- When is the last time you became unraveled?
May 27. About 10:30pm . I used the "C" word.


3-What are you good at?
Listening. Talking. Finding debtors. Arguing. Hoola hoop. Backbends. Making snap judgments. Reading comprehension. Analogies. Using words. Starting projects.

4-What's in your pocket?
Nada.

5-What songs would you play to match these situations:
I'm not doing this question. It hurts my brain.

6-Name 3 songs that remind you of playing when you were a child.
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? - Chicago
Celebrate - Kool and the Gang
Ebony and Ivory - Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney


7-How would you spend a rainy holiday weekend?
Assuming that means staying in town? I'd stay in bed until it becomes unbearable, watch Netflix and read something, anything - maybe one of my soon-to-arrive 68 magazine subscriptions, and then later find someone to go get Thai or Turkish or Vietnamese or Mexican food on the hill. You didn't know you could get all those on the hill, did you? Northwest elitists.

8- What song is playing right now?
In my head - the Gun Song from Assassins


9-If you could have a DVD/VHS of any TV show that you watched as a child, what would it be?
Degrassi

10-Name 5 songs that remind you of summer.
No more song questions.

11-Name a food you can't live without.
Quite literally - Tuna and tofu. (Not at the same time). Otherwise I would never get protein.

12- How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled. Or in an omelet. Cage free chickens only, please.

13-What kind of food are you?
I'm ceviche. Pretty raw. Tangy. Something of an acquired taste.

14-Are you brave or cowardly?
I don't know.

15- What makes you lose focus?
Blogs.

16-When is the last time you felt appreciated?
Yesterday when I received a nice note from a playwright I just worked with.

17-What is the weirdest thing about you?
There is absolutely nothing weird about me. I am totally normal.

18-If like the newspaper you could have anything delivered to your front doorstep each and every morning, what would it be?
An americano, a vitamin water and a balance bar.

19-Which month of the year describes your personality?
March. Unpredictable. And it takes me a little while to warm up to you.

20-Who is your hero & why?
Amelia Earheart. Victoria Woodhall. Virginia Woolf. Gloria Steinam.
Oh come on, you know why, trail blazers and all that.


21-Name something (of non-monetary value) that you've always wanted but have never received.
A good reason why.


Consider yourself tagged if you want to spend twenty minutes thinking about silly questions. It's a good distraction, anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter