Friday, June 09, 2006

Coming in to Land

I'm off to New York in about three hours. I'll be in the city to see friends and then the Cat Power concert on Saturday night and then will meet up with my parents Sunday for brunch and flea markets. We pick up my brother from the airport Sunday evening, and I'll get to spend about 24 hours with him until I have to head back. I think the last time I saw him was in November.

I miss him.

I'm a bit overwhelmed these days. If I have been a bad blogger I have been a much worse friend. I am just in one of those phases where I am sure at all times that I am forgetting to do something somewhere and completely letting somebody down. Even if that somebody is myself.

And it is June so you know what that means.

Soon perhaps an end of year review. If I can goad myself to get into that territory.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you've seen Cat Power live before... but be prepared for weird stage fright antics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter