Monday, May 22, 2006

Navel Grazing

A meme. Because today I need someone to tell me exactly what to do.

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Italian
2. Russian

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Shirt from the Spam museum
2. Clark's clogs

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
It would easier to narrow down to two things I wouldn't want in a relationship. But I'll stick to the question. So.
1. Laughter and conversation
2. Lots of ethnic food.Especially sushi.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Wow. Do I have hobbies?
1. Reading stuff and buying stuff to read
2. Finding new music to listen to

Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. New eye glasses with frames that are not broken and the correct prescription (I know. Pathetic, isn't it?)
2. A trip overseas. Anywhere.

Two pets you had/have:
1. fluffy. My childhood cocker spaniel. I was a neglectful mother.
2. A series of mice in the fifth and sixth grades. I think one was named Tsunami because I thought it was a cool word. They would die and then I'd go to the pet store and get a new one. I was happy to be saving them from the pet snakes. That is, indeed, the inspiration for my blog title. I was a weird kid.

Two things you did last night:
1. worked at the law firm
2. vodka tonic at Child Harold's

Two Favorite Places to eat:
I'll stick to DC. Too hard to include New York and elsewhere.
1. Cafe Atlantico
2. Zaytina

Two People that live in your house:
1. Me
2. My cousin

Two things you ate today:
1. A balance bar
2. an apple

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Scot (yes, with one "t")
2. Amy at work

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. work at theater
2. work at law firm
God, that's pathetic too. This is what happens when I do primarily theater for three months. I end up in the red and having to "work" so that I can WORK again. Doesn't someone want to be my patron so I don't have to have two day jobs?

Two longest car rides:
1. Las Vegas to DC
2. come on, nothing is longer than Las Vegas to DC.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Fourth of July

4 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger DCepticon said...

Only pschopaths and republicans spell Scott with one "t."

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger SAS said...

And which one does McKenzie qualify as? Someone once told me a story about McKenzie standing along the highway staring at a wooded area with an intense look in his eyes - then whispering "I'm going in" - and vanishing into the brush. Where did I hear this story? Anyone have a more accurate version?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger DCepticon said...

If I had a vote, I know where I would cast it. But seriously love the guy now that people no longer confuse us.
Scott McCormick not McKenzie

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger SAS said...

All you good Irish boys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter