Saturday, February 04, 2006

Four Letters and Then Some


Remember the moment in A Christmas Story when Ralphie is getting beat up by the bullies and he opens his mouth and twelve years of the frustration of being a kid who gets beat up by bullies comes streaming out?

Narrator Ralphie: "I have since heard of people under extreme duress speaking in strange tongues. I became conscious that a steady torrent of obscenities and swearing of all kinds was pouring out of me as I screamed."

This just happened to me. I was crossing the street, I had the walk signal, the total right of way, and a woman making a right turn started to come at me when I was halfway across and beeped at me.

I had the right of way. The total right of way.

I stopped. Looked at her, and let loose. More "fu*k"s than I have ever fit into a thirty second speech. I even said, "mother fu*ker" which has always struck me as particularly disturbing. Then I gave her the finger. I had the urge, and just resisted, hitting her car.

Hitting her fu*king car with my fist.

Come on.

Methinks I have some stuff to deal with right now.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seriously would have paid some very good money to see that. fanfuckingtastic, i say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter