Friday, January 27, 2006

Seven Up

I've started the same post twice now but lost it because of a power outage and my own stupidity. So I'll write that one tomorrow.

Today I'll respond to a meme because it requires less thought.

This, from my friend T-Ro.

SEVEN SONGS:
List seven songs you are into right now; no matter the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good. They must be songs you're really enjoying this week. When you're done, tag seven people to see what they're listening to.

1. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire
2. At the Bottom of Everything - Bright Eyes
3. Where is My Love - Cat Power
4. Fisherman's Woman - Emiliana Torrini
5. Not About Love - Fiona Apple (actually, the entire Extraordinary Machine album)
6. TV Show - Martha Wainwright
7. Staralfur - Sigur Ros

I'll tag my blog list: Lighting Designer, Playmaker, Playful in DC, Archwords, Damian, and HpMelon, and No Finish Line but please, feel no obligation.

Oh jeez - I tag Joziu too...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter