Thursday, February 02, 2006

Twenty-Four Hours



Some thoughts. I'm too tired for structure. I'll finish the report from the big apple when I am not cranky and dragging.

Because I played hooky from life for three days I have to now work a lot to catch up at my day jobs. The goal is to work twenty-four hours in two days. I think I will end up doing twenty-two. It is soul numbing and makes me a very unpleasant person to be around.

What would life be like if your first name was Zbigniew? A man by that name just picked up tickets.

I hate the Union Station food court. The people at the stands are like aggressive carnival barkers trying to sell their wares and it freaks me out. Women throwing menus at me and guys trying to tempt me with little toothpick skewered pieces of spicy pork. Ewww.

I did however purchase a taco salad at the food court because a) I thought this will be "healthy" (sour cream, guac, cheese and all. Riiight.) b) Because they have a salsa bar. I love salsa bars, pepper bars, topping bars, maybe even more than the actual food it is topping.

I think everyone at the show tonight is on a date.

I had drinks last night with a friend who occasionally reads my blog. He tried to convince me that I should post more "dirt" here. I have been trying to think of "dirt" I could post that I would feel comfortable sharing, but then I return to the inevitability of my life. The world is too small. My "dirt" is better kept close at hand.

And I don't have any particularly interesting "dirt" to share anyhow. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter