Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Never Speaking of Rodents Again

Okay, something else to post about. Quick.

The amazing and talented Joseph Price has updated the Bouncing Ball Website. If you go to the "Past Shows" tab and click on any one of the entry way photos it takes you to slide shows of images from the productions. It's pretty cool.

In other news - yet another snafu about copyright issues for directors brewing around Urinetown. I'd be very curious to know just how similar the Chicago and Ohio productions were to the New York one. Anyone know anything more about this?

Other stuff: I directed a reading of Timberlake Wertenbaker's THE LOVE OF THE NIGHTINGALE on Monday for WSC. I didn't really advertise it, which is my bad, but I kind of ran out of time. It was great fun to work on and I think my cast did a fabulous job at picking up on both the humor and the poignancy of this play in a very, very short time. Yeah for them.

This is good news. A nice little win in the realm of reproductive rights.

Also - they've added another New York show for the Damien Rice tour (which I swear sold out in an hour - as I was on my way from home to work). Why don't they add one here? Please? Pretty please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter