Friday, November 10, 2006

Roar.



It's been a really glowing week. Happy election results, an exciting first production meeting for my next show, and good times with friends - old and new alike.

La.

Thanks to
DCBlogs for the nod. I love the Mouse/Lion reference.

For your viewing pleasure -
the fable of the mouse and the lion. Cute, huh?

Just goes to show you, good things can come in small packages.

I think that's why I have always had an affinity for mice. They are little and soft and they burrow their way through things. That's often my approach to life. I mean, I'm not actually that little but I've certainly never had size as an advantage and was pretty small as a child. So I tended to scurry around things or crawl through small holes as a means to deal with obstacles. And I mean that metaphorically as well as literally.

And I've certainly got the roar down pat. Small in stature, big in voice.


So here's to the weekend and to the rare but appreciated non-snarky non-jaded blog post. Didn't know I was capable of it.

4 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your font is different your font is different!!!!!! holy hell!!!!!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger DCepticon said...

Yes, I too was struck by the difference in font. Good God MB, I take this as proof, along with the lack of liberal outrage and lack of snark that CM did not write the previous entry. Who are you and what have you done with the short skirt wearing blogger?

I will give you a dollar to give her back, I might even give you two dollars, if she is still in one piece, three if she is still alive and four dollars if you include a nice pair of slacks to go with the suit.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

Umm, I tried to log on to your blog and I got some Christian Bible College website ...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

found out why ... go to

http://www.citymice.blogpsot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter