Sunday, September 17, 2006

As the Dust Settles

How ridiculously egomaniacal of me.

That said...

Our first New York review is linked to above, in the title. It's my first NY review, ever.

I can't tell you how proud I am of everybody, Shawn most of all.

It was a really long week. A really difficult week. Not the fault of anyone involved in the production, but a result of the circumstances - which nobody could control.

That last line means a lot to me. Because, well, it was a tough week. One of those weeks where you contemplate hanging up your proverbial hat.

More press may come. It may not be so good. But I'm gonna smile for a while at least.

It really shouldn't matter this much, I know. And it doesn't, in the long run.

But it was a really tough week. And it feels good to know that someone had a good time. Well, and was moved in some way. Because ultimately, that's what it's all about.

Oh goodness. I'm such a sap.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That's so wonderful!!! Congratulations!! Tell Shawn I said YAY!!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger SAS said...

Blogger doesn't like mb today.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so? i hate blogger anyway. whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter