Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Kind Of

I don't got much tonight...

This is for Hpmelon:
Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
Veronica Corningstone: Really.
Ron Burgundy: People know me.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I am proudly, not a big deal at all.

But I do have lots of books.

I am in the Pough-keeps, where I can push a button on a refrigerator and get filtered water. Tomorrow morning I am going grocery shopping with my mother so that we can buy fake meats and other soy products.

I have not yet seen the x-rays of her spine injury, but they sit tantalizingly on our kitchen table, willing me to look at them.

Had a lovely last evening in DC and the most non-eventful less than four hour bus ride to New York today. We like that. First rehearsal went well, I'm still a bit bleary eyed, but glad to be here.

More thoughts soon, I promise. I do not promise, however, that they will be any more inspired than these were.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger hpmelon said...

Woohoo for Ron.

I will make you adore this movie, if only for the quotes.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

That scene is hilarious.

I just finished a Morningstar Griller's Prime, which I highly recommend. Even leftover cold ones are delish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter