Saturday, June 17, 2006

Can I Have a Do-over?

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

That last post was ridiculously self-indulgent and morose and I knew I would regret posting it. I feel silly. Sad posting, like drunk text-messaging, is a terrible weakness of mine.

And I should think about what I am putting out into the world. I know everyone who blogs faces this question eventually and frankly, I'm not even sure why I blog anymore since it started when I was out of town as a way to keep my family updated and I don't even know if they read it anymore. I fear that it is an accident waiting to happen. And that it is probably a completely ego driven exercise.

But then, what isn't?

I feel very sheepish for many reasons right now. I need to think on this.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Artist In Transition said...

The whole point of these things is to write about what you want to. If someone does not like what you have to say, they can just f@#k off and read something else.

just my $.02

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my sas. see....you can't feel badly for writing about how you're feeling, good or bad, on this thing. it's your thing, not anyone else's. i know what i'm saying in my head. and it makes more sense than this. we will get our feet rubbed and we will drink and we will smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter