Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Just Stick Out My Chin and Grin


The one bad thing about not having a TV (or rather, not getting TV reception) is that I have no reliable source of weather information. I mean, I could step outside our back door every morning and check it that way, but that would make too much sense. Instead I put on clothes based on the weather we had the day before.

This leads to frequent mis-matching of clothes and climate.

Take today for example. It was sunny out yesterday - remember? So I am wearing a yellow summer-y top which would be totally fitting if it were a nice May day. But it's not. It's grey and drizzling and overcast. So instead I just look... silly.

Oh, and the other bad thing about not having a TV is I can't watch American Idol and West Wing which gives me one less thing that I can talk to MB about.

6 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger DCepticon said...

I am wearing a white mexican wedding shirt in defiance of the weather.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously. sunday night. last. one. ever. danny and cj and donna and josh and toby and oh my oh my. and the bald dude got kicked off. see? all caught up.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger DCepticon said...

When you say the bald guy got kicked off are you talking about Toby? You mean Idol don't you? Oh and Leo died and Santos is president and Vinick is Secretary of State.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger SAS said...

You didn't expect full sentences from her did you dcepticon?

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no no...the bald guy is the dude on american idol that was trying to be creed. chris, yes? full sentences? ha. i think that WW should end with sam and toby doing it.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger DCepticon said...

Sam and Toby did it in Season 3. If by it you mean write a killer State of the Union. Yeah it sure would be great if those two kids could get back together and write something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter