Friday, May 05, 2006

Lasts Longer than Flowers

A friend got me the new Gomez album on itunes as an opening show gift.

Gomez always makes me happy. I love their poppy melodies. I love their in-between-song British banter. I love their dozens of instruments (though apparently less this time around). I love their scruffy hipster looks.

I'm not so sure how I feel about the "Gomez Blog" but they weren't hired for their skills as memoirists, right?

Best of all, Gomez makes me feel like summer time.

No verdict on the album yet as I'm only halfway through my first listen.

Gotta love itunes. Making gift giving as easy as a click of a button.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

Hot damn. You know, as with most of their ablbums, now that I have listened to it another 3 times it just keeps getting better. I forgot about All too Much and "rediscovered" it this morning. Ahhhhh, Gomez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter