Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yes, Indeed, Sex Still Sells

After my mention of Dov Charney in that last post, I went home to discover a whole article about him in the Sunday Times (link above).

It actually makes him seem much more human and vaguely less disturbing than other accounts I've read.

While reading it, I had a career-crises-what-am-I-doing-with-my-life induced moment where I thought, "They sound like fun people, maybe I should go see if I can work for them..."

Of course, I am one of the least innately stylish people I know. And at the rate I'm going, I'd hesitate to wear one of their cute little fitted girl-y tees anyhow.

But I do like to read about what the hipsters are doing.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning to an interview with Dov on NPR-they were asking him about immigration issues. And I must say, he seemed smart, articulate, and well informed. Plus he is rich and surrounded by young beautiful people all the time.

I kind of hate him.
-T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter