Thursday, April 06, 2006

You Write So I Don't Have To


Some fun posts floating around:

I love this one from Joziu. It's really pretty gross, but imagining Joziu going through the whole "get this thing out of my mouth without completely ruining my veneer of professionalism" routine gave me a giggle.

And one in a series of posts about her chats with the little people who emerged from her womb, hpmelon teaches us (and them) the ways of the world.

And, as a tribute to my first trip to Tunni's since returning to town (I'm not really back 'til I'm back at Tunnicliff's) a link to the post that the girls from Sex Habits, running at Signature Theater, told me about last night over half price jack. Courtesy of CP - my favorite blond from Alabama, and TC - the woman whose name makes me remember so fondly my uber-Italian-American hometown roots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter