Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Too Much Time, Too Easily Distracted

I played with adding a picture to my lil' profile thing last night. It didn't actually register when I published it, so I wasn't aware that the cartoon mouse would appear everywhere. (It's from some educational video game).

But she really is kind of appropriate:

"Mia is a little mouse who is a bit of a tomboy, she is full of audacity and is somewhat stubborn. Mia loves adventure and discovery, but does not take risk-taking as seriously as she should. She does not always think about the consequences of her actions and can get herself and others into some pretty awkward situations."

Now, awkward situations I know all about.

But I'll find something better, I promise. Even if she is wearing overalls it is still just a bit too precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter