Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stretched Thin

Why do I want to eat all the time lately? I mean, really.

Nerves.

Life took a turn for the crazy this week. Over-booked myself, didn't even realize what I'd done until Sunday night when I looked at the contract for a teaching job I took months ago. A job that started this monday. Meaning I'd have to be in Silver Spring at 8:45am. Realized this at around 11:30pm. I guess I thought it started next week. Not that next week would be any easier, but it would at least be next week.

Anyhow, so it's teaching in the morning, then the day job, then rehearsals, sprinkled with brush-up rehearsals for the one-woman show I'm helping the lovely Ms. Zam mount for the Fringe. I guess my point is, I'm sorry if I'm a bit pissy this week. It's good for me money-wise to be doing so much but it means running and bussing around without a break for about two weeks.

"We'll act like we're all high on heroin. That'll be fun right?"

It was the last sort-of weekend I'll have in a while. Highlights included drinks with HPMelon, attending a Dream Play that was lovely and smartly directed by the super-cool Ms.Stockman, running into Gallu at Dream Play and getting to whisper with him when the lights went low (not during the show, silly), celebrating a great final show of 1776, costume shopping with Erin for the Fringe Show, and finally drinks and conversation with the equestrian and the super-fun Mister and Missus of Keegan Theater.

Swell.

Rehearsals are going well. Read more about them here and order your tickets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter