Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July, July, Ju-llllyyy

"I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook"

I hate excessive air conditioning.

A coupla things:

- Happy Fourth!

- Thank you Grew for being you. Thank you for dry humor. Thank you for learning how to skip.

- Another fringe post here. The formatting is terrible and I can't seem to do anything about it. I know that Wordpress is the new pink, but I can't figure it out. Help, anyone?

- I saw Pan's Labyrinth the other night. Yes, visually stunning. But something in the storyline just didn't gel for me. I totally dug the self-stitching however. And by dug, I mean, wanted to poke my eyeballs out.

That's all I got. Rehearsals are going well. Melissa-Leigh rocks my world. And tonight we celebrate our nation. Eat a hot dog for me, will you?

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than not having air-condition, I guess... like our rehearsal room.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fixed it ;-)

The key is if you are going too cut and paste to use the little "brush" to clean up formatting.. If typing direct no worries

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger SAS said...

Thanks Ronnie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter