Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ballot Box


Got a minute?

Go vote for Rorschach Theater in the WUSA poll. It's a two step process, so don't be overwhelmed by the level of commitment. As someone with issues about things like that, I almost turned back. But stick it out, you'll be glad you did.

Why? Because even though they've never hired me (ah-ha, ha, ahem) I Love Them With All of My Heart (really, I do). And think that they are a wonderful, resourceful, authentic and ambitious company run by wonderful, resourceful, authentic and ambitious people.

I like Woolly too, but Rorschach need the gen-X vote (and support) more than they do.

P.S. That was a joke. About Rorschach not hiring me. I mean I know it is just a matter of finding the right play by a yet-unproduced-in-DC German writer that is set in an apartment building - I mean, I've been reading the blog too. And trust me, I am working my way through stacks of them. Just you wait...

5 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger DCepticon said...

Shirley, I love you too. And remember people its all about showing we can fill out forms better than any other theater company, so that we can win the Post's Best Bet in 2007. This is our test run people.
Thanks for the support Shirley and if you ever want to guest blog at Rorschach just let me know.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger SAS said...

Yes. It could be very confessional. I dated a Rorschach Company Member and lived to tell about it. And flirted unsuccessfully with others. But will not rest until I woo Lindsay... Oh. It also has to talk about Matt Dunphy because he wears great lime green shirts.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger DCepticon said...

You can tell me was I one of the ones you flirted with? Because I am quite dense and if you did I probably missed it.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger SAS said...

Well, my real target will always be Lindsay, but who can blame me...

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger SAS said...

Oh, and Tracy. I'd flirt with Tracy too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter