Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Do you have to keep the lights down low? Oh I bet you wish you had a blindfold.


I'm kind of a mess right now, appearance-wise. I mean, I could not possibly be doing less to try to look presentable these days. I try to make myself feel better by telling myself that I don't have to look good to be a director, I only have to think good and talk good, but I'm not so sure I am doing either of those lately. As that last sentence demonstrates.

So, three strikes.

I lost the rights to one of the plays I was going to be directing next year, so on top of everything else I have been sorting through slews of plays I've read, or have been meaning to read, or that someone else has read and thinks I should read. But we are nearing a decision as far as that goes and I am really excited about the prospects.

That's about it here.

I have auditions this weekend for the Timberlake Wertenbaker play I'm directing in the spring.

Try to say that three times fast.

Timberlake Wertenbaker, Timbertake Werten-werten, Timberwerten...

Oh. Never mind.


P.S. The picture above is what comes up in stock photography when I google search for "ugly girl". But come on. You know that girl is not ugly at all, and despite their efforts to try to make her look bad she is totally still a babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter