Friday, April 14, 2006

TGIF

I've already erased my ipod twice this morning, so it's bound to be a good day.

Things are going as well as they should be. We run the whole play today and that's sure to be a learning experience.

Happy Passover all. I have some thoughts on that, but they'll have to wait.

Read the transcripts of the Flight 93 tapes yesterday on the metro after leaving rehearsal and was a bit overcome with the realization that this isn't going to end. This may never end in our lifetime. This may never end. All of this.

I know - when I was a kid we were scared of Russia and that ended.

But this is different. This is about God or Allah, or whatever.

Anyhow, need to go meet with our props designer...

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its all the course of time things can look grim but then times change.

Things have a way of working themselves out.

Have a great play.
Nubbit.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter