Saturday, April 08, 2006

Press Notes

A little review for our ten-minute play (scroll down to the bit about Sovereignty). They seemed to get it (and to enjoy it) which is encouraging.

Also, a big review for the play that I assisted on (The Scene). I don't agree with Isherwood's pat assessment of the end of the play but I do agree that credit is given where credit is due as far as the acting, directing and writing goes. They are an extremely talented (and really very lovely) bunch of artists.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Oh and while I was killing time in the Charlotte airport yesterday, I picked up a paper and was pleasantly surprised to see a whole story about the Humana festival with a little blurb about your ten minute play included. You are officially the most famous person I know.
-T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter