Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Hebrew School Boyfriend

Gwenergy has done a fabulous play-by-play of Saturday night. If you squint your eyes a little bit while flipping through the pictures, it's almost as good as actually being there.

Almost.

Thanks to all who made it possible. Hannah and Shawn and Andy and Theater J. And everyone else too.

Sunday night I caught up on sleep and Monday night I caught up with friends--eating Ethiopian food with Laura and her new fellow and C at Meskereem. Which was lovely. We devoured the equivalent of two veggies and one meat feast, until all that was left was one sad hard-boiled egg covered in berbere. No one could figure out how to eat it with the injera without making a mess.

Walking down 18th Street I was baffled to see at least three establishments that were new to me. I think the last time I was over there was a good six months ago, so it's possible. Oh Ad-Mo, we knew you when.

Speaking of rapid development, I just read that a Harris Teeter is indeed slated to break ground up the street from us. Granted, we waited three years for the Harris Teeter in Hill East to actually emerge, but I can dream anyway.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I didn't include that many people other than myself.. cause I'm self absorbed. Maybe I'll add some more pictures of the Purim play at the beginning :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter