Friday, October 19, 2007

Standing Room

Listen to this week’s THIS AMERICAN LIFE. Hamlet in prison. Great episode. Life affirming and all.

So much theater this week. I got back from Connecticut and was all like, “I am just not in the mood to see theater right now.” So I saw five shows in seven days and my eyes bled and my bum fell asleep and I patted myself on the back for being cultured and in the know.

Actually, it’s just that everything is opening right now. And it’s good to see theater and people. And all of it has really been good stuff, very different stuff, all sorts of theater, but nothing that I wouldn’t whole-heartedly recommend.

So:
MADE IN CHINA, AMBITION FACING WEST, THE ARABIAN NIGHTS, CALIGULA and THE TRIAL.

Consider yourselves recommended.

Go forth and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter