Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wake Up Sleepy-Head

Wow, ummm, fancy meeting you here.

It has been the week to blame everything on "the move".

Missed emails? Unreturned phone calls? Unexplained disappearances?

"Well, I AM moving".

And there is some validity to that, but it's done, it's no longer a valid excuse, so if I try to tell you that or even some bunk about unpacking just look me in the eye and tell me the statute of limitations on move excuses is over and done with.

All in all it went very smoothly. Perhaps more tales to tell on that some time. I love the new place, I think overall it is just a healthier, brighter, sunnier place to spend my downtime. And I think overall, that is a really good thing.

Hey, you know there was a parade yesterday? The floats were coming down my street at 9:30 am. Not the sight I expected to see in the morning, but a big garish float does always make me smile. March on, paraders.

I am also in that semi-regular phase where I question what my blogging intentions are and what is fair game to write about. More importantly--what is not fair game to write about.

I'm thinking on it.

But things are good.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move, CM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter