Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's All Twisted Around In There



I should write something.

I should write SOMETHING.

I admire people who write only when they really have something worth saying. But I know my mother is worried because I haven't called her back in two days.

See, I do try not to write too much about work stuff, meaning theater stuff, but really that is all I am doing right now. And if I tell you that we had a phenomenal time with the playwright this weekend it will sound like I am doing some kind of gilding of whatever actually happened.

But we did.

We had a phenomenal time with the playwright this weekend. We got so much done. And I am really happy with how the work went.

I kind of love playwrights. I do. They can do this thing that I could never do and when it works well--the relationship, the stretching, the learning, the growing--it is so much fun. And she's just, well, awesome.

On top of that we all had some good times involving beer, cashews, HPMelon, beer, Marty's, friendly bartenders, photos of fly-bys, beer and... phew... yeah, so, ummm, yeah?

Okay, right. So the only other thing I have been doing is exploring Youtube since my ladies Casie and Regina won't stop talking about it. Yesterday I ventured into the Curb Your Enthusiasm clips. When Larry gets the pubic hair caught in his throat? Very. Funny. Stuff.

Cough. Wheeze. Cough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter