Friday, January 05, 2007

But Time Takes Time You Know

Just so you all know--I am feeling much, much, much, much, much better.

Did you catch that? Five much's. Yup.

As they say, time heals. It just does. My appetite is back with a vengeance (so be it for sadness induced weight loss), the tears have dried up, I feel like I am making some sense again--on all fronts the clouds passing is a very good thing.

And it's not just due to time--it's thanks to old friends, new friends, talking, hugs, wonderful listeners, dear confidantes, cousins, mothers, fathers, twin brothers, smoke-free tunni's, and exciting work with fabulous people that
keeps on coming.

At my first rehearsal for my next show on Wednesday we did an exercise where we interview each other and share our findings with the group. My partner was our lovely stage manager who had interesting and probing questions for me, one of which was: "What is your greatest fear?" My quick answer was: "Being alone."

Later when I was thinking about it, thinking about the phenomenal people in my life, I realized that I will never ever be alone.

As HPMelon said--what a love fest indeed!

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

Followed the link...we have met! I was wondering, and when I saw your pic, I remembered your kind words one night at Tunni's.

Yes. Six degrees indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter