Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sniffle

I know that no one wants to hear about my head cold. But I'm a little preoccupied with it right now.

I hate getting sick, I hate getting sick, I hate getting sick.

It's not sick enough to stay home and escape from life, either. I will still try to be social at the show tonight, and helpful in some way, and then when we strike I will apparently be the one driving the truck with our platforms back to Virginia (a scary prospect in and of itself).

And then *poof*, as instantly as it all began, our CapFringe experience will be over.

Then I can start to see other people's shows.

We've played to capacity and then some for nearly every show. The cast feels like the rock stars that they deserve to feel like. We finally fixed some pacing issues last night. A few artistic director types from some of the bigger players in town have come by and played with us.

All in all, this has been an extremely successful jaunt. Fun too.

Except for the whole head cold thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter