Monday, July 10, 2006

Links and Small Business Legal Advice


Splitting my time between this project at the Kennedy Center and my own show really drained me. There is a knot in my shoulder right now the size of a cantaloupe.

Mmmm. Melons.

Shocking to think that we have only ten days before we open Lunch at the CapFringe Festival. Shocking, yes, and a little bit terrifying.

So many little stories to catch up on.

But right now I will direct you to the page where you CAN BUY TICKETS FOR LUNCH!!!!

Yes! Do it now. You will have fun at this show. I promise you. You will have fun, you will have fun, you will.

Also, check out our constantly evolving website. Its getting there, huh? See pictures from our benefit here.

So, right now our dilemma is that we mailed in our articles of incorporation about two weeks ago but we can't open up a bank account until we get them back signed by the DC Government. At least I think that's how it works. So, until that happens, we can't really solicit donations. And, well, we need friendly people who want to support the arts to support us if we want to put this show up. But we can't do that until we open a bank account.

See how it all comes full circle? See why I have a knot in my shoulder and an ulcer in the works?

Does anyone know how long the articles of incorporation take? Or how we can open up a bank account without them? Or at least a paypal account? Or how to make my shoulder stop hurting?

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wantr, give me a quick call and we can chat about Inc, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter