Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sloppy Joes Please



The link in the title (for some reason when I blog on my lap top I can't put links in the actual post... because I don't remember the HTML codes, yeah, I know) leads to an article in the Post that features the page-to-stage reading I am working on at the Kennedy Center (scroll down to the middle of the page.)

We have been developing the piece since last January when it was birthed as a fifteen minute musical. It now runs about 90 minutes. For the Kennedy Center it can only run 60 minutes. Let the snipping begin.

But it is great fun. Our cast is fabulous. See it if you can.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

Wow, cool. Maybe I'll run into you!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger SAS said...

Thanks April!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter