Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can't Even

It's not going to happen.

I promised myself I would stay up as late tonight as was necessary to do my laundry for the first time in weeks, put away the clean laundry from three weeks ago, read the six plays I'd promised to read by last weekend, and update my blog.

These things are not going to happen.

But these things are true:

I have a temp job that keeps me off the internet but that I like alright. It might end tomorrow.

I bought a dress. It is sparkly and pretty and fancy and special. Hannah was a great shopping partner and I thank her for her positivity.

Judas Iscariot was a worthy "only show to see this month" and everyone involved should be very proud.

I also bought $17 lip gloss. I never thought I'd say this, but it was worth it.

CRUMBLE goes well. Very, very well.

That's it folks. My eyes burn with exhaustion and allergies and my lids droop by the light of the screen. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter