Friday, July 27, 2007

The Rest is Silence

I have had every imaginable cell phone disaster since first acquiring one of the little buggers sometime around the year 2000. I've had them stop working, stop charging, dysfunctional keypads, I've had billing disasters, I dropped one in a toilet once--you name it. But I've never actually lost one.

Until yesterday.

Somewhere between a lovely dinner with Jackie at Kramer Books and leaving for work this morning, my cell phone vanished.

I'm trying not to freak out about it. But just so you know--now if I don't call you back, I really do have a valid excuse.

In the meantime, you can leave me messages, I'm still checking those. But it may not be until next week that I get a new phone.

Over and out for now. It's been a tricky couple of days. I will be very glad to reach the end of this week.

(Oh yeah. There are about ten tickets left for the midnight show of CAUTIONARY TALES, so if you are planning to go and haven't gotten a ticket yet, it may not be a bad idea to do so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter