Monday, September 25, 2006

Why Bad Things Happen to Good Ipods


My ipod is making the little sad face.

Again. Out of nowhere.

The little effin sad face.

My brother has had his ipod for something like three years without a glitch. I'll be on my third now, in a year and a half. What is it about me that ruins good things, quickly?

Don't answer that.

This is not an indictment of apple. This is all my fault. It always is. Applecare plans exist for people like me.

Aarrrrraahhhggghhhhh. How many days before I can get to the mac store?

In the grand scheme of things, when taken into account with a global perspective of the world and the misery and the pain and hunger and strife and devastation that exists every minute of every day all around us, I have no right to be so annoyed that my ipod is out of commission.

I am fully aware of that.

But silence scares me a little.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger Missy La Roo said...

*LOL* You have a quirky sense of humour. Hope your ipod's good now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter