Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Constitution State

I'm watching BEAUTY AND THE GEEK. It is terrible. Absolutely, positively awful. Have you watched this show? Brilliant men, who I bet they make look worse than they normally do, paired with completely idiotic women, who I want to believe are brighter than they seem...wait they're giving them an intelligence test...and yes, these women are truly dumb...anyway they then have to do tasks together or something. And the men all humor and flirt and compliment the women, oh it's sickening, it's awful, it really is. And then you find out several of the men have never been in a relationship. And you feel really awful about reverse lookism. Because I think, in cases like this, it is actually harder for the men.

Last night I watched three episodes of Bridezilla. In a row.

So, here's the problem with not having TV in my real life. When I have it? And I have cable?

I watch the worst TV possible. Awful, horrible, brain-rotting TV.

And I love it.

I'm having a good time in Connecticut. We're at a Ho Jo's that is attached to a Friendly's, there's a diner next door and about 3,000 box stores and chain restaurants within a five mile radius. It's fun. The actors are enthusiastic and bright. The story is worthy and important. And I get to watch bad TV. Every. Single. Night.

So easy to please sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter