Sunday, April 15, 2007

Breathing Through Your Nose is So Overrated

How does the body know these things?

The day of the opening of the last show of this crazy three-show run I get a head cold. Like, somehow my immune system knew it couldn't break down until... yesterday. And there it goes.

It's not terrible. Seems to be contained completely in the upper half of my head. But it looks like i am going to be a little high on cold medicine for Helen Hayes tomorrow night.

Consider yourself warned.

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dream come true. sweet.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

maybe...just maybe...it was all the standing in the rain?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger DCepticon said...

May I recommend a Robitussin Colada at the After Party? Or perhaps a Sudafedarita?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter