Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Che Lives

I hit a wall yesterday. In every respect. I feel much better today.

Did you feel the ground shake around 2pm? That was because I entered a Sprint store to have my phone THAT HASN'T WORKED RIGHT FOR EIGHT MONTHS looked at so that I could have it fixed or replaced since I PAY FOR INSURANCE ON IT.

Eight. Months.

I do not like the Sprint store. I don't, I don't. But the one in Silver Spring was much better than the one near Dupont.

And I am going to Kentucky this weekend to see shows and hopefully recharge a bit. And to see Jen and Josh and to drink bourbon with Jeremy and all sorts of good stuff. Then back into the thick of Dali and Rivera and the emotional shrapnel of war and the loneliness of a missing lover and the beautiful, intense, unexpected worlds we create in a desperate attempt to cope with the pain of life.

In other news, I watched
The Motorcycle Diaries last night.

Gael Garcia Bernal is a beautiful man.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger cometary said...

Don't you love those worlds we create? They're desperate and gorgeous and expansive and secret and never quite enough to fend off the last hungry touches of the loneliness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter