Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tagged?

Okay, I am finally responding to Lighting Designer's tag.

This is a meme. (Why is this a "meme"?)

What is on your desk?

Well, my desk is actually my bed, because the air conditioner is only in my bedroom, and I don't use my actual desk for my computer, because it is currently being used for, ummm, storage.

So, on my desk is:

1. Me. In pajamas.

2. The comforter I bought from my college roommate with a flowery duvet cover I bought at TJ Maxx.

3. My bear, "Champagne", who I got when I was eight and has stuck it out for the long haul with me.

4. A stuffed unicorn - valentine's present (2004).

5. A stuffed pig that talks - valentine's present (2001).

6. My current journal.

7. My keys.

8. My phone charger.

Gosh, that's awful girly.

There. Now I tag joziu.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

I will ... tonight ... nothing that interesting at my work desk, except a picture of "the fuck god" I must become, some kitchen soap, few hole punches, calculator, scissors, a printer, and endless amounts of office supplies, and the PUNISHING KISS CD by Ute Lemper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter