Monday, January 07, 2008

Once Bitten


I’m having all sorts of anxiety-related sleeping issues lately. This doesn’t mean that I want to sleep any less it just means that I toss and turn and have weird dreams. Awesome.

I’m working on getting the dramaturgical packet together for SWIMMING by Tuesday’s first read, which has been great fun but also rather challenging. There is a lot of information out there. Too much information. And I am doing my best to model dramaturge (and playwright extraordinaire) Miss Lawton with her beautifully laid out packets and tables of contents and fun pictures and reader-friendly information and lack of dependence on wikipedia. And I am learning all sorts of interesting things like the difference between sharks and fish (fish have bones, sharks only have cartilage) and about the history of hummels (Sister Maria Innocentia Hummel, who created the first hummels, died at the tender age of thirty-seven from tuberculosis) but it’s of no use until I put it all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter