Saturday, December 24, 2005

Updates

Yeah for wireless web at my parents' house.

There is a Lenscrafters at the Poughkeepsie Gaerria, "across from the Sears". They HAVE to be open on Christmas eve right? I mean lots of people do shopping on Christmas eve, even for glasses and contacts.

Shit.

My glasses are broken. So, if I wear them, my vanity will keep me from leaving the house. So I may stay in doors all weekend. They have silver electrical tape holding them together in the center. Yeah. It looks exactly how you imagine it would. Pretty.

I can pull my prescription off of 1800contacts, but the shop may not have my uber strong legally blind prescription in stock.

I should have brought an extra pair. I should have gotten new glasses when they broke six months ago. I should have been more careful about plugging the sink.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Artist In Transition said...

Take the leap. Get your contacts (although I must admit to a bit of curiosity about you in glasses). Don't worry so much about how you appear to other people. You would probably be surpeised.

G;ad you made it North OK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter