Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday

I like this small font. It makes my entries look smarter. Like legal ruled paper looks smarter than wide ruled.

Is this a size bias?


I realize that my writing has been less than inspired lately. Actually, these entries were never spectacularly inspired. So be it.

If you want to read very funny, very smart writing check this blog out.

There. Now I at least gave you an option.

And from me, Netflix reviews in fifteen words or less:

The Rules of Attraction:
Why did I rent this? James Van Der Beek looks deformed close up. Stupid movie.

Me and You Everyone We Know:
I love films about completely disfunctional and quirky people falling in love. The kids rock.

We Don't Live Here Anymore:
I don't love films about disfunctional relationships falling apart. Watch at your own risk.

In other news: my home town was featured prominently in the Washington Post yesterday. Who knew Greece, NY would ever get that much press?

I asked my parents about the case and they had a lot to say about the superintendent in question. It sounds like he is now living large with a hefty salary and life long health insurance in Prince William County. How do people get away with this kind of stuff?

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger blog prince said...

Such a sad citymouse :-(.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter