Friday, December 30, 2005

Starring...Me.

A meme I stole from my friend T-Ro, the internet addict.
(Meme's are good because they allow you to share without requiring that you organize your thoughts...)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
My eyes look red. I hope there isn't something wrong with these new contacts.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Ummm, really? $2.86. All change.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Is this supposed to reveal some freudian subtext? Okay, "Rest".

4. Favorite planet?
Jupiter (I always liked the spot).

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?
MJ

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Greensleeves. I would never actually use it, but it's there.

7. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Brown v-neck from H&M.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Can you repeat the question?

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Laundry. See below.

10. Bright or dark room?
What kind of room am I in right now? Bright.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
He really is addicted to the internet.

13. what happened to number 12?
It got mangled in a horrible cut and paste incident.

14. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Drinking at Tunnicliff's.

15. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Tunnicliff's?"

16. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Barrack's Row on Capitol Hill. It's a sort of shady 7-11 and too far to be a convenient walk.

17. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Oh gosh, I don't know. Someone else will have to tell me something that I say a lot.

18.Who told you they loved you last?
My mom.

19. Last furry thing you touched?
Franny, my parent's cat.

20. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
Beer.Two pints.

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
In my room, anything is possible. Two? Eight? Sixteen?

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
I don't play favorites.

23. Your worst enemy?
Procrastination. Yep. Exactly.

24. What is your current desktop picture?
The Folger Theater. (Not my choice.)

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Cool, yeah, I'll sneak in the back and watch."

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
Yeah, ummm, the million dollars. I don't really believe in regrets anyhow.

27. Do you like or love somebody right now?
Yes, many people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter