Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sesame Chicken with a Side of Crack

The place in this article is about three blocks south of me. I have never seen the activity they refer to, but I have never actually been to that corner. It is a major concern in the neighborhood.

I don't know what the answer is. I have to wonder whether eliminating the takeout place would actually eliminate the problem. Certainly, a deserted storefront wouldn't be any better.

It's a tough call.

On a brighter note, this little gal spent part of the day at work in the box office with us. I so admire that my friend S would follow through with action when her heart goes out to a cause like lost felines. I daresay I would not have the energy or commitment to do as much as she has done.

4 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

wow. that's where I used to live ( 11th and Lincoln Park). Crazy. I did try out that new bar near 15th and Penn SE. Ever been there?

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I am...about to move into the neighborhood. Well, at least now I know where not to buy eggrolls.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ross said...

Paulo loves you.

~Paulo

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger SAS said...

I have only been to Trusty's once, Playful, but have every intention of getting back there. Soon. Real soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter